A snug (very snug) fit, but nice to wear. The fitting is smaller than others of the same make and size. There are two layers to the costume which seem to make it doubly snug.
Very good swimmer but buy one size larger. . I am normally size 12 and bought size 14 (36). It fits slightly tight but very comfy when swimming.
True sizes and good quality. Here are the specifications for the Speedo Women’s Monogram All Over Muscle Back Swimsuit-Magenta Pink/Fluorescent Orange:
- Monogram – part of the monogram range featuring our iconic monogram print
- Endurance10 fabric – durable fabric engineered to fit like new for longer. creora highclo for improved chlorine resistance
- Multi-directional stretch – high-stretch fabric offers superb fit, comfort and freedom of movement
- Durable – quick-drying and soft to touch, our snag-resistant fabric is more resistant to sunscreen than traditional swim fabrics
- Leg height – medium
Bought a size larger than normal, cosy and long. Bought a size larger than normal, cosy and long length fit. Hope it survives the chlorine pool for a decent time.
Bought this for my 13 year old & the size that i ordered wa correct but this speedo swimsuit is moderately smaller and a lot tighter.
Reviews from purchasers :
- A snug (very snug) fit, but nice to wear
- Lovely suit but too small.
- I’m quite busty and this costume offers a good amount of boob coverage and support
Great quality and fits well. Great quality and fits well.
It will be fine for regular swim for fitness and should last longer. Fabric seemed upside down on front as rough downwards which when you swim actually slows water flow down i expect. Double lined swimsuit quite awkward to get on in a hurry as there is little stretch in the fabric. It will be fine for regular swim for fitness and should last longer.