This swimming costume fits in a very strange way. The costume itself is tight but it is loose around the top. Also the wires come up very high and came up above the fabric of the costume between my boobs and high in the pits too.
Haven’t swum for years, could never find a comfortable swimsuit. This one is amazing looks good feels good an fits.
Very pleased good quality and fit – speedy delivery. Here are the specifications for the panache Women’s Isobel Full Cup Plain Swimsuit:
- This elegant bra sized swimsuit features hidden underwire cup for firm support and full back bra closure with power mesh wings.
- A flattering v neckline and paneled outer create beautiful, feminine lines
- 81% Polyamide, 19% Lycra Elastane; Inner Power Net: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane; Gusset Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash only
- Isobel One Piece Swimsuit
- A scooped back panel (alternative to keyhole) for those who prefer less back exposure
- Fully adjustable straps-20 denier and rubber inside the straps for a firmer strap to increase support
- The swimsuit has power mesh paneling offering light control to the stomach and hip area for a smooth silhouette
Great costume, great fit & looks great on. I was looking for a comfortable swimming costume so that i can swim lengths but i still need the bra support. I read the reviews about the fit but i think its fine, i didn’t find it too tight to put on and the cup seems ok.
Very pleased good quality and fit – speedy delivery.
Reviews from purchasers :
- The support would have been very good, if it had been a better fit
- lovely swimsuitExcellent price.
- great costume, great fit & looks great on
I do like the panache swim suits as they are they only thing you can buy with actual underwire support in a bugger cup. I find the fit slightly big and probably could have gone down in the cup size but i kept it because i needed it right away and could be delite red quickly. It’s a bit tight around the hips and cuts into the tops of my thighs which is not very flattering. It is, as others have described, hard to get on because of the support panels.
But as long as you are aware of ordering a one size smaller cup you will be fine. Good service and good quality. The cup sizes are bigger in the uk than in dk. But as long as you are aware of ordering a one size smaller cup you will be fine. Good service and good quality :-).