Had been looking for a swimming costume to fit my size (32j) and this is perfect. It is really slimming and a beautiful colour.
This swimsuit is a lovely colour and controls those lumps and bumps we prefer to hide. Only thing i had problem with was the bra fastening at the back. Will put on suit before i go to pool and get my husband to fasten it. Had difficulty fasteningit on my own but i am 65 and bit stiff.
Well fitting and comfortable (not easily found for. Well fitting and comfortable (not easily found for 38g). The second veronica panache swimsuit i’ve bought (just wish they still did it in red). Here are the specifications for the panache Veronica Balconnet Women’s Swimsuit:
- Darted underwired inner cups and gathered outer cups provide comfortable hidden support
- Power mesh lined wings give firm and comfortable support around the body
- Hand wash only
- Veronica Balconnet swimsuit
- Asymmetric gathered front panel with power mesh tummy liner provides flattering tummy control
- Fully adjustable straps for increased support on all sizes
I don’t normally ‘do’ reviews, but having stumbled across this costume on my desperate hunt for a cup sized cossie, for my more than ample bosom (), i was pleasantly surprised by the cost. Most costumes i’d found we’re £40+, which frankly, is a little ridiculous, in my opinion. So anyway, i decided to take a chance and order it. The design is pretty and flattering, and the fit is perfect. All in all, a good, reasonably priced costume.
I love this it was very easy to wear.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Great. Well fitting and comfortable (not easily found for
- I’m so pleased I did
- great mix of sporty/pretty and really supportive
This is a lovely costume which fits very well although. This is a lovely costume which fits very well although it is a little tight fitting on the back when the clasp is fastened but will hopefully slacken with wear.
Great mix of sporty/pretty and really supportive. Lovely costume, great mix of sporty/pretty and really supportive.