Got 2 swimsuits at 64 need a bit of cover they are flattering comfy and you do get a tan through them , still hoping to improve my body. Yes great product will order again.
It’s fine if you are thin but would offer no support for the fuller figure.
I am 5’8′ and this fits a treat. I range between a size 14 and 16, ordered the 14 and it was nice fit. The colours are nice as well. Here are the specifications for the Kiniki Sancho Tan Through Support Top Swimsuit Swimwear:
- Achieve an all-over sun tan and minimise tan lines
- Super lightweight construction feels like a second skin, keeps you cool and lets your skin breathe
- 100% Transol®-Material
- Machine Washable
- Dries 3 times faster than conventional swimwear
- Won’t lose it’s shape or radiant colour even after long hours in sun, sea or pool
- Made in England – For full product details please see Product Description below…
I love the design and fabric of this costume and shall enjoy wearing it but (and this is a problem i always have with one piece swimwear), it is too short in the body and i know i shall be constantly pulling it down.
Have purchased a few of these now and always find them very good like the shape and designs usually get a nice tan through them albeit paler than exposed skin.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Perfect for a hand luggage holiday!
- Support top swimsuit
- Tan thru swimsuit
Arrived today – all looks great. Not see through at all and looking forward to putting it to the test. Good fit and plenty of stretch where you need it.
Perfect for a hand luggage holiday. The swimsuit is very light in weight. At 5’7′ it was just about long enough for me. It’s easy to wear and for me another great benefit was how quickly it dried after swimming.I’m size 14 and found it true to size and quite flattering. We generally only take hand luggage now and this suit was perfect for that too barely weighing anything.