Bra section could do with extra support, or higher arm holes. It is a good price, of exceptional quality and long in the body, which is why i bought it. It’s a very flattering style and a great fit across the stomach and hips, giving enough support without being painful. It’s slightly loose across the top though, to the extent that it offers no support during movement, i. To improve on this costume the manufacturer could put more support into the bra section, or raise the arm hole.
Purchased for my wife, she loves it.
Can’t wait to wear it when i go swimming one day. Here are the specifications for the aQuarilla Women’s Swimsuit Valencia:
- One-piece swimsuit with soft cups.
- Uniform shape. Full back coverage.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Inner lining on front . Exceptionally pleasant feel. Breathable fabric.
- High quality, Italian materials. Strong resistance to substances harmful to fabrics (Chlorine, sea salt, UVA (UPF 50+), suntan lotion).
- Made in EU
Love this swimsuit – but only got about 4-5 months of use as the material thinned.
Normal swimming costumes are too low cut. Normal swimming costumes are too low cut and i live in fear of flashing the other swimmers whenever i’m in the pool.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Love this. normal swimming costumes are too low cut
- Lovely swim wear
- Bra section could do with extra support, or higher arm holes
Lovely quality and fits perfectly. I bought size 16 due to my bust size.
Really comfortable to swim in and i felt very secure in. Really comfortable to swim in and i felt very secure in all the right places. I swim regularly and wash the costume out with warm water and fabric conditioner the minute i get home so hopefully this will make it last longer.