I am really pleased with this swim-suit. Good quality and very eye-catching. Delivery time was very good.
Looks lovely but was too tight under the arms.
Exquisite ,pretty and comfortable swimwear,delighted. Good quality and secure with a comfortable fit. The vibrant gingham check provides a visual exciting contrast to the single colour bottom half. I feel unique and special when wearing itso much so that i ordered two others in a different colour. Here are the specifications for the Aquarilla Luxury Swimwear Women’s Luxury swimming costume one piece swimsuit swimwear:
- Astonishingly beautiful one piece costume which will make any stand out. Beautifully crafted V-style neckline emphasizes neck, bust and arms. The front is decorated with the bow detail to highlight this beautiful part of ladies body and make it feminine. The inspiration behind this swimsuit was to make it modern through use of colours and check pattern on the upper body. The top part is decorated with the pattern whilst under bust part is elegantly plain.
- All the design details work with each other extremely well here as the open back comes down to the mid back are and well cut legs highlight nicely hips.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Wash by Hand in coolwater separately, using delicate detergent
- Inner Material: Lining: Cotton
- The Italian fabric used in this costume is chlorine and saltwater resistant but more so a rapid drying of the fabric.
- Moulded bra cups• •Removable bra pads• •Fixed shoulder straps • •Under-bust bow
- Mid cut leg style • • Chlorine and saltwater resistant • •Rapid drying••MADE IN EUROPE
Bought for my wife, she is delighted.
There’s no doubt these swimsuits are quite good value for money as you get a nice design. There’s no doubt these swimsuits are quite good value for money as you get a nice design for a very reasonable price. But they do look a bit ‘nylony’ and the major bugbear is the cup inserts which look and feel like a misshapen piece of concrete bearing no resemblance to a human breast. I had to take mine out and rely on gravity.The manufacturer should take note of the many comments to this effect on here and provide soft support cups – then they might have a winning value-for-money product.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Great little number
- Super fit and comfortable especially for the larger lady
- Not quite European sizing
Was a little reluctant to order a swimsuit from amazon but went a head and did it anyway. It is very flattering on and considering i am a ‘ lumpy ‘ 12/14 rather than a ‘toned’ 12/14 it makes me look quite good. The quality isn’t fantastic, stitching at the side looks like it might come loose and the ‘v’ by the bust is going to need a couple of stitches just to make sure. I’m also not too sure if it will become see through on the bottom area when it is wet but i’m going to take a chance (as i told my partner, if i can’t see it it won’t matter) and fortunately the front is lined so i don’t think there will be an issue there. As i say the sizing is pretty good, i’m more a size 12 on the bottom and 14 on top so opted for the 14, which fits well. The padding is a little odd but it can be easily removed if you don’t like it and the bust support is light to moderate but i guess it will depend on how big you are on top, i’m a 34e and it suits me just fine. The colour way is great and adds a little something different to the costume. Can’t wait to try it out on the beach.
Swimsuit fits quite well and it looks good when it’s on l really like it, only thing is i don’t find the plastic bust cups comfortable, as they are a bit like starched thin plastic, so i have put some softer supports in the cups.