This is actually a tankini with a long top and big bikini bottom so that they pull mostly over the bump making it a comfortable fit (well until i was 28week as not been able to go swimming since then).
Was very comfortable and supported breasts really well with the doft padding. Was very comfortable and supported breasts really well with the doft padding unlike other swimming costumes. Pants came over tummy so no tightness around hips. Material was thicker than normal swimming costumes but slso felt trendy too. I was very pleased with this swimwear and recommend to mums to be. Here are the specifications for the Aquarilla Luxury Swimwear Women one piece maternity swimsuits:
- A cutting edge one piece design maternity swimsuit not only extremely comfortable but on trend with clever and fun use of colour (bottom of skirt highlighted by contrasting colour). The most important aspect in the design are cups which are soft in order to fit and shape breasts.
- They are not stiffened here in order not to provide too much pressure on ever changing breasts in this period of women’s life. The shoulder straps are adjustable in order to fit the shape of a lady and provide support.
- The extended material falling down from the bra section creates an illusion of a short dress to cover bump for protection and prevent a filling of self-consciousness. The bottoms are bikini style and hug and support extremely well allow movement and to catch sun in the thigh section.
- Short Skirt Design – Extended cover fabric to protect and cover the bump
- High level of comfort and a good feeling of wearing ***It features low water absorption***Great flexibility***High resistance against chlorine, salt water and UV rays ( UPF 50+ )
Ordered size 14 and it fit perfectly in my 8th month of pregnancy.
Lovely product, shame i will only use it once.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Not a one piece!
- Great fit and quality
- Best maternity swimsuit out there
Really nice 2 piece maternity swimsuit. Really nice 2 piece maternity swimsuit. It is flattering on your hips and bum and gives good support to your bust. Nice colours and it looks great too as it’s a bit different in style to most swimsuits. Marked down one star as the top tends to float up towards the surface of the water when you’re not swimming.
Plenty of room for my growing bump.